FUZZLY BEAR 2
Unleash the Beast, again
For demos and more info -
check out the official web page on our new website - HERE!
“Through the untamed wilderness of the forest strives a grizzly monster, its glistening eyes peeking through the undergrowth. Endowed with razor sharp claws and bone-crushing teeth, this beast will rip through any intruder that dares to trespass into its domain. A thundering, sizzling roar distortedly echoes through the woodland. It’s here! It’s time to face the FUZZLY BEAR!”
In 2013, KMA Machines’ first ever production pedal was inspired by an old, obscure and highly underrated fuzz box from the 1970s - the Jordan Bosstone. The original Bosstone wasn’t even a pedal, it was a device you plugged directly into your guitar, which brought a host of problems. Hence, we greatly refined the circuit for the original FUZZLY BEAR, to get the essence of that old-school sound, but giving it some modern twists by sorting out the low end and adding a Bias control, to help players explore lots of new tonal capabilities of this long-forgotten box of dirty tricks.
With FUZZLY BEAR 2, KMA Machines put our now classic re-imagined fuzz into a modern, more pedal board friendly enclosure with top mounted jacks, enhanced it with relay-based silent switching and improved electronics.
• Modern re-imagining of the classic ‘Jordan Boss Tone’ Silicon-Fuzz
• Vintage '70s Fuzz sounds
• Tones ranging from a sizzling and chunky overdriven tone, to furry wall of fuzz
• SKIN/MEAT knob - provides control over Bias
• GAIN control - delivers a whole range of different fuzz shapes
• Compact enclosure with top-mounted jacks - will fit into any setup
• True Bypass, with silent relay-based soft switching
• Handmade in Berlin, Germany
• Powered by standard 9 V PSU
(9 V DC, centre -, 2.1 mm, 35 mA current draw)
Note: all prices listed in this store are in US Dollars excluding tax.
For sales in the EU, prices will be converted to Euro during checkout and your relevant local VAT will be added where appropriate.
14 in stock