Elevated Tonal Euphoria
For demos and more info -
check out the official web page on our new website - HERE!
“The humanesque abomination, begat of the evils that once fertilised his empire of dirt, now senses the bleak emptiness of the air that surrounds him. In recognition of his harvest and the perpetual change to his existence, his mesmerising scream is both devastating and euphoric, so all those that encircle him are subdued from the aural toxicity that emanates from the disfigured effigy.”
From the outset, KMA Machines' goal was to create the most flexible analog upper octave pedal ever yet produced. Based on a highly refined and improved version of the Shriek circuit from our venerated MOAI MAEA pedal, the MANDRAKE brings an even more robust and present upper octave to the sonic table. By combining that upper-octave might with a versatile, yet highly intuitive user interface, the pedal provides a ton of killer tonal options in a very modern and pedalboard-friendly package.
• Analog upper octave pedal – from subtle tone enhancement to full-on dual octave grind
• Ultra-fast tracking, with variable TIMBRE and FILTER controls
• Easy-to-use interface, with high levels of flexibility
• Discrete transistor-based fuzz, with enhanced rectification circuit topology – for a more robust and present upper-octave
• Active, pre-gain 2nd-order filter section, designed to perfectly prepare any instrument’s signal for octaval tones
• Independent Mix controls for precise balancing of both the effected and dry signals
• Compact enclosure with top-mounted jacks – will fit into any setup
• True Bypass silent relay-based soft switching
• Made in Berlin, Germany
• Power by opt. 9 V PSU
(9 V DC, centre -, 2.1 mm, 30 mA max. current draw)
Subtle descant or decimating octaval Armageddon? With MANDRAKE the choice is totally yours!
Note: all prices listed in this store are in US Dollars excluding tax.
For sales in the EU, prices will be converted to Euro during checkout and your relevant local VAT will be added where appropriate.
20 in stock